Friday, July 31, 2009

Thing #17, YouTube and Downloading Videos



I got really bogged down on Things 15 and 16, so I'll try to get back to those later. In the meantime: Like everybody else, I often use YouTube. I check out cultural oddities ("meme" is the word, I believe), musical performances (Bruce Springsteen, Tony Bennett, Merle Haggard, and everything in between), replays of sporting events, TV cartoons from my childhood (Clutch Cargo, Beanie and Cecil, Mighty Mouse), and so on. Today, on Yahoo Video, I found the amazing "Nirvana vs. Rich Astley" clip. On Google video, I found a Harry Potter parody that was funny for the first few seconds. As for this embedded video, I have no idea why we're seeing a bullfighter while listening to the voice of Rootie Kazootie.

No comments:

Post a Comment